JEPMC-MC400 | Yaskawa Servo Control
- Yaskawa JEPMC-MC400
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
About the Manufacturer
Yaskawa Electric Corporation was established in 1915 in Japan. Today its head office is based in Kitakyushu, Japan and they have offices and service centres all over the globe including America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and India. Throughout their near 100 year history, Yaskawa have manufactured a vast range of industrial electronics and automation equipment. Some of their developments included DC drives and DC servomotors in the 1950s, hard-wired NCs in the 1960s, robots and AC variable speed drives in the 1970s, and AC servo amplifiers in the 1980s. As of 2013, there are around 15 million Yaskawa drives in operation around the world. Some of their current products include the feature-rich A1000 inverter drive, the V1000 which is one of the smallest AC drives in the world and the JUNMA compact servo drive. Get in touch if you have any queries about any of the Yaskawa products and someone from the nicontrols team will be more than happy to help.