Yaskawa JEPMC-MC400 | Servo Control
- Yaskawa JEPMC-MC400
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
About the Manufacturer
Yaskawa Electric Corporation was founded in 1915 in Japan. Today its headquarters is based in Kitakyushu, Japan and they have offices and service centres all around the globe including America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and India. Throughout their near 100 year history, Yaskawa have developed a vast range of industrial electronics and automation equipment. Some of their developments included DC drives and DC servomotors in the 1950s, hard-wired NCs in the 1960s, robots and AC inverter drives in the 1970s, and AC servo drives in the 1980s. As of 2013, there are over 15 million Yaskawa drives in operation across the globe. Some of their current products include the feature-rich A1000 inverter drive, the V1000 which is one of the smallest variable speed drives in the world and the JUNMA compact servo drive. Get in touch if you have any questions about any of the Yaskawa products and someone from the Northern Industrial team will be more than happy to assist.