Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours of work: Permanent, full-time
- Experience of PHP and HTML
- Exposure to ecommerce platforms, preferably Magento
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Knowledge of Object-Orientated design and design patterns
- Excellent debugging skills
Northern Industrial is the market leader in its industry, serving businesses across the globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Junior Programmer Developer to join our growing team.
The purpose of the role is to develop the company website and our CMS applications. The successful candidate should have a passion programming and have experience with Back End Development.
Your new role
As a web developer, you will be responsible for taking on a wide ranging role including:
- Assisting with the development of the company's extensive Magento website
- Assisting with development of our internal CMS
- Working with applications and debugging
- Producing clean, readable and maintainable code
- Working on new and existing projects relating to design, development and maintenance
Working at Northern Industrial
As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff. That is why we offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around your commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
- Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.