Electronics Repair Engineer
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum, negotiable
Hours of work: Permanent, full-time
- Previous experience in a similar role and or relevant qualification
- Fault finding experience
- Good hand soldering skills
- Experience repairing to component level
- Experience using measurement tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
Are you passionate about electronics? Do you enjoy using problems solving skills and reserve engineer to get to the bottom of a complex fault? Northern Industrial is recruiting for an Electronics repair engineer who will use these skills on a daily basis to fix industrial electronics from across the globe.
Northern Industrial is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down.
Growth has accelerated by over 500% in the last 5 years. We have won numerous business awards and featured on the BBC and Sky news.
Your new role
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for performing repairs down to component level on a wide range of industrial equipment including variable speed drives, PLCs, touchscreen HMIs and power supplies.
- Performing repairs on a wide range of industrial equipment including variable speed drives, PLCs, touch screen HMIs and power supplies
- Diagnose and repair units down to component level
- Working with and without the aid of schematics
- Soldering and reworking components (SMD and thru-hole)
- Creating and following test procedures
- Using problem solving skills to find a logical approach to testing and fault finding
Working at Northern Industrial
As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff. That is why we offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around your commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
- Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.