Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours of work: Contract, part-time
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to lift and carry packages
Northern Industrial is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down.
Our recent growth has opened up an opportunity for a part time delivery driver/warehouse assistant to deliver parts to our customers, collect their repairs and carry out warehousing tasks where required.
Working as a driver/warehouse assistant would include:
- Delivering parcels to our customers
- Collecting parts from customers
- Carrying and lifting items to and from the van
- Loading items
- Occassional warehouse duties
Working at Northern Industrial
We have sustained growth of over 30% per year and won a number of prestigious business awards for export, training and growth.
As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff. That is why we offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more.
If you have a genuine interest in any of the fields above and would like to start your career with a reputable company who services industry needs worldwide, please email your CV and cover letter specifying which apprenticeship you are interested in to email@example.com.