Graduate Electronics Engineer
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Hours of work: Permanent, full-time
- NVQ, BTEC or Degree level qualification in electronics
- Ability to use fault finding skills
- Good hand soldering skills
- Ability to repair to component level
- Experience using measurement tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
Are you passionate about electronics? Do you enjoy using problems solving skills and reserve engineer to get to the bottom of a complex fault? Northern Industrial is recruiting for a Newly qualified Electronics Engineer who will use these skills on a daily basis to fix industrial electronics from across the globe.
NNorthern Industrial is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down.
Growth has accelerated by over 500% in the last 5 years. We have won numerous business awards and featured on the BBC and and Sky news.
Your new role
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for performing repairs down to component level on a wide range of industrial equipment including variable speed drives, PLCs, touchscreen HMIs and power supplies.
- Performing repairs on a wide range of industrial equipment including variable speed drives, PLCs, touch screen HMIs and power supplies
- Diagnose and repair units down to component level
- Working with and without the aid of schematics
- Soldering and reworking components (SMD and thru-hole)
- Creating and following test procedures
- Using problem solving skills to find a logical approach to testing and fault finding
Working at Northern Industrial
We have sustained growth of over 30% per year and won a number of prestigious business awards for export, training and growth.
As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff. That is why we offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more.
If you have a genuine interest in electronics or natural ability with electronics and electronic repairs and would like to progress your career with a reputable company who service industry needs worldwide, please email with a Cover Letter dealing your suitability for the role to [email protected]