Apprentice Workshop Technician
Salary: £3.30 - £6.70 per hour
Hours of work: Contract, full-time
- Minimum 5 GCSE's including Maths and Science
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills are essential
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees, develop your future career and earn whilst you learn!
Northern Industrial are looking for an Apprentice Workshop Technician to join our award winning team and become part of our the growing success story.
Northern Industrial is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down
Our apprentice scheme blends on the job experience with academic learning within a technical engineering environment and will teach you a range of new skills.
Skills learnt will include:-
- Gaining a sound Electrical/electronic knowledge
- Testing and fault finding
- hand soldering skills including through-hole and surface mount
- Learning how to read schematic diagrams
Working at Northern Industrial
We have sustained growth of over 30% per year and won a number of prestigious business awards for export, training and growth.
As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff. That is why we offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more.
If you have a genuine interest in electronics or natural ability with electronics and electronic repairs and would like to progress your career with a reputable company who service industry needs worldwide, please email with a Cover Letter dealing your suitability for the role to email@example.com.