Electronic Repair Engineer (Bench Engineer / Technician)
Salary: £18,000 - £28,000 per annum, negotiable
Hours of work: Permanent, full-time
- A sound knowledge of electronic principles
- A logical approach to test and fault finding
- Good hand soldering skills including through-hole and surface mount
- Electrical/electronic knowledge, ability to read schematic diagrams
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills are essential
Northern Industrial is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team of electronic surgeons breathe life back into programmable controllers, 3 phase variable speed drives and touchscreen controls, helping to keep the wheels of industry turning for another day.
Continued expansion has created an opportunity for a number of Electronic Repair Engineers to join our growing team. This is the ideal role for someone with a history in electronic engineering or a talented graduate with a passion for electronics looking to join a family run solutions provider and become part of our success story. Over the past 6 years, we’ve sustained growth of over 30% per year and won a number of prestigious business awards for export, training and growth.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for performing repairs down to component level on a wide range of industrial equipment including variable speed drives, PLCs, touchscreen HMIs and power supplies.
The right person for this position will have previous experience in a similar role or have a recognised qualification in a relevant discipline and a genuine interest in electronics. You must be computer literate with strong attention to detail and have excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Working at Northern Industrial
As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff. That is why we offer:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around your commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
- Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday, indoor golf, Scare Kingdom, cricket trips and more
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]