- Pro-Face GP477R-EG41-24-VP
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
HMI Operator Panel -
About the Manufacturer
Pro-Face was originally established in 1972 in Osaka, Japan as the Digital Electron Corporation and after that the Digital Electronics Corporation. They specialise in developing user-friendly interfaces for industrial automation environments. Pro-Face have had many firsts when it comes to HMIs; in 1989, their GP Series was the world's first programmable HMI and in 1991 their PL Series was the first panel computer. Other achievements include the first mid-sized QVGA LCD HMI and the first HMI with a 32-bit RISC chip.
GP477R-EG41-24-VP is just one Pro-Face operator terminal that is supported at Northern Industrial. Not only do we sell new and reconditioned Pro-Face operator panels we also provide long-lasting repairs. Contact us if you want any more information.
Alternative Partnumber N/A Product Status Current UPC N/A Range GP470 Category N/A
- PDFs & Videos