- Control Techniques M200-072 00830 A
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
Part of the new Unidrive M range of variable speed drives, the direct replacement for the Commander SK
Suitable for motors rated up to 83A, 22kW
Frame size 7: 508(H) x 270(W) x 280(D) mm
About the Manufacturer
Control Techniques are one one of the world's leading brands when it comes to motor speed control. Their range of inverter drives, DC motor speed controllers and servo amplifiers are renowned for their high-quality. From obsolete Digitax servo drives and the Unidrive Classic range to the current Unidrive SP and Commander SK lines, we've got you covered.
Did you know that nicontrols are a Control Techniques Systems Integrator? This means we are the best equipped to help with all of your Control Techniques enquiries and are authorised to provide technical support and repairs to your existing CT parts.
Alternative Partnumber No Product Status Current UPC N/A Range Unidrive M200 Category No Communications Options No No Digital Inputs 4 No Digital Outputs (dedicated) No No Analog Outputs 1 PTC/KTY Input No Pulse Input No NEMA Nema 1 Loop No IP Rating IP20 Keypad Yes Height (mm) 508 Depth (mm) 280 Power KW (Fan & Pump) 30 Normal Duty Amp 117 Power KW (Constant Torque) 22 Amp Rating (Constant Torque) 83 Input Phase Three Phase Application No Conformal Coating No Bidirectional IO 1
- PDFs & Videos