- Control Techniques M825GB16
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
Northern Industrial is the largest official stockist of Mentor drives in the UK
Single quadrant DC drive suitable for DC motors rated up to 300kW, 825A
Mentor II drives have been superseded by the Mentor MP, contact us for help specifying your replacement
About the Manufacturer
Control Techniques are one one of the world's leading brands when it comes to motor speed control. Their range of variable speed drives, DC motor speed controllers and servo amplifiers are renowned for their high-quality. From obsolete Digitax servo drives and the Unidrive Classic range to the current Unidrive SP and Commander SK lines, we've got you covered.
Did you know that Northern Industrial are a Control Techniques Systems Integrator? This means we are the best equipped to help with all of your Control Techniques enquiries and are authorised to provide technical support and repairs to your existing CT parts.
Alternative Partnumber N/A Product Status Obsolete UPC N/A Range Mentor II Category N/A
- PDFs & Videos