- Modicon PC-A984-130
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
984 Series Processor Module
About the Manufacturer
In 1968, Bedford Associates made the first programmable logic controller known as the 084. They decided to begin a new company to focus on manufacturing this new product and so the company known as Modicon was founded. The name Modicon is derived from the phrase Modular Digital Controller, which the company focused on with the release of numerous other programmable logic controllers after the 084. These included the Modicon 184, 284 and 384. In 1977, Modicon were taken over by Gould Electronics before being acquired by AEG and later than that Schneider Electric who currently own the company. As well as the older models and ranges, nicontrols supports the more recent Modicon releases including the Quantum, Momentum and the widely-used 984 Series. Got a question about PC-A984-130? Get in touch and one of our team will be more than happy to assist.
Alternative Partnumber N/A Product Status , Obsolete UPC N/A Range N/A Category N/A
- PDFs & Videos