- Berger Lahr TLC512F
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
About the Manufacturer
Berger Lahr was established by Gerhard Berger in Lahr, Germany back in 1941. The company first specialised in the manufacture of measuring instruments before expanding their product range to include controllers and relays. Berger Lahr have made numerous innovations in the drive and stepper markets, they manufactured the first 5-phase stepper motor in 1993. In 2000, Berger Lahr was taken over by Schneider Electric whose products we also support at Northern Industrial. Find support for both obsolete Berger Lahr parts and current Schneider Electric parts online. Got a question about any of the Berger Lahr parts on our website? Head to our handy Q&A section or give us a call or email and someone will be happy to help.
Alternative Partnumber N/A Product Status Obsolete UPC N/A Range Twin Line Category N/A
- PDFs & Videos