- Pro-Face AGP3302-B1-D24
- 12 month Northern Industrial Warranty
- Fully functionally tested, cleaned and factory reset (if necessary)
- Professionally refurbished
- Refurbished items may feature minor cosmetic blemishes and are not supplied with original packaging or accessories.
- Supplies are limited and subject to prior sale
LCD Blue-Mode Monochrome Operator Panel 5.7"
About the Manufacturer
Pro-Face was originally founded in 1972 in Osaka, Japan as the Digital Electron Corporation and after that the Digital Electronics Corporation. They specialise in producing user-friendly interfaces for industrial automation environments. Pro-Face have had numerous innovations when it comes to operator terminals; in 1989, their GP Series was the world's first programmable display and in 1991 their PL Series was the first panel computer. Other achievements include the first mid-sized QVGA LCD HMI and the first HMI with a 32-bit RISC chip.
AGP3302-B1-D24 is just one Pro-Face operator interface that is supported at nicontrols. Not only do we supply new and reconditioned Pro-Face HMIs we also provide expert repairs. Get in touch if you want any more information.
Alternative Partnumber N/A Product Status Current UPC N/A Range N/A Category N/A
- PDFs & Videos